Money Talk, Navigating the New Normal: Live Discussion
Laid off? Cut back? SAHM? Burning through savings? Hate dealing with finances? Not sure what to do with your money? Talk to Chelsea. She’ll offer advice and resources for those struggling and A+ plans for those who just need a little financial confidence in these uncertain times.
Part of The Mother Company’s expert series on Parenting in a Pandemic.
In case you missed it:
Here are also some helpful links Chelsea mentioned on the talk below:
- Embracing the Power of Money Mindset – https://smartmoneymamas.com/power-of-money-mindset/
- Understanding & Healing Your Financial Anxiety – https://smartmoneymamas.com/understanding-financial-anxiety/
- How to Budget with a Mindset of Abundance – https://smartmoneymamas.com/budgeting-mindset-abundance/
- Cultivating a Wealthy Money Mindset Course, 40% off with code “40-OFF” at checkout – https://smartmoneymamas.podia.com/cultivating-a-wealthy-money-mindset
Financial Resources in Uncertain Times
- 6 Essential Money Moves to Make in Uncertain Times – https://smartmoneymamas.com/essential-money-moves-uncertain-times/
- Free Resources to Help Manage Money in a Downturn (includes our money mantra worksheets, emergency planning checklist, Money Mama’s Guide to Investing, and more) – https://smartmoneymamas.com/money-moves-resource-guide/
- New York Times COVID Financial Resources – https://www.nytimes.com/article/coronavirus-money-unemployment.html
o Finding a local food bank – https://www.feedingamerica.org/find-your-local-foodbank
o Coronavirus and Debt: Options To Consider If You Can’t Afford to Pay Your Bills – https://www.forbes.com/sites/advisor/2020/04/29/coronavirus-and-debt-options-to-consider-if-you-cant-afford-to-pay-your-bills/#58ea55321dd4
- 24 Ways to Start Making Money Online Today – https://smartmoneymamas.com/23-ways-start-making-money-online/
- How Effective Financial Emergency Planning Can Bring You Calm – https://smartmoneymamas.com/effective-financial-emergency-planning/
- Family Emergency Binder, 40% off with code “40-OFF” at checkout – https://smartmoneymamas.podia.com/family-emergency-binder
Chelsea Brennan is the founder of Smart Money Mamas, a community that helps moms view money management as self-care so they can step into their financial power, get more of what they want in life, and raise a generation of money savvy kids. Chelsea is a Certified Financial Education Instructor and prior to starting Smart Money Mamas worked as a equity analyst and hedge fund investor. Smart Money Mamas has been featured on Forbes, Business Insider, Money, 60 Second Docs, and more.
Chelsea is a recovering perfectionist, aspiring homesteader, and full-blown Potterhead living in Connecticut with her husband (a rockstar stay-at-home dad and board game enthusiast) and two adorable young boys.
The Mother Company has been supporting families with award-winning content for over a decade, offering expert resources for parents and teachers, books and television shows for toddlers through teens, live family events, and more. With everything we do, we aim to make parenting – and growing up – a more connected, more enjoyable, and less stressful experience. We are Helping Parents Raise Good People.Posted in: Expert Advice, Parenting Events