Press Hits for Ruby’s Studio: The Safety Show
· WABC- Eyewitness News: On February 27, 2014 ABC Eyewitness News at 5pm ran a taped interview with Abbie and Sam on teaching kids important tips from The Safety Show. The interview was also featured online with an article by Dr. Sapna Parikh.
· LA Parent: Interview with Samantha Kurtzman-Counter on The Mother Company and creating Ruby’s Studio: The Safety Show on November 15, 2013. The interview also appeared in the November 2013 print edition of LA Parent.
· Scholastic Parent & Child: The Safety Show was featured as a “life-saving show” along with directions on how to make a safety wristband online and in the November 2013 print edition.
· CBS Dallas-Fort Worth: Live interview with Samantha on safety tips from The Safety Showaired on November 20, 2013.
· WGN Morning News Chicago: Live interview with Samantha and Kelsey on safety tips from The Safety Show aired on November 8.
· KTLA Morning News: Live interview with Abbie and Samantha on safety tips for kids on Halloween from The Safety Show aired on October 23, 2013.
· Common Sense Media : Gave The Safety Show as a 5-star glowing review.
· Red Tricycle: Top-lined The Mother Company’s premiere screening of The Safety Show in Chicago in the Kids Weekend Events section and newsletter.
· DailyCandy: Jasmine Moire wrote about The Safety Show on October 29, 2013 and the article was top-lined in both the “Kids” section and the “Everywhere” section and shared on DailyCandy’s Facebook page.
· Scholastic Parent & Child: The Boss of My Body video and One for All were featured as anti-bullying resources for parents, teachers, and kids on October 14, 2013.
· The Moms Radio Show on Sirius XM: Abbie Schiller was interviewed on December 30thfor a segment on The Mother Company and some safety tips from The Safety Show.
· Fox News Edge: On December 12, Fox News Edge interviewed Abbie for a taped segment on safety tips while traveling during the rush of the holiday season.
· Parents (Tablet): The digital edition of Parents magazine featured The Safety Show in the January 2014 edition with a trailer and a link to purchase the episode.
· PoshMom: Favorably reviewed The Mother Company and mentioned the 3 DVD Gift Pack as a gift for a family to enjoy together this Valentine’s Day on February 10, 2014.
· A Child Grows in Brooklyn: Abbie wrote an article on safety in NYC and some top safety tips from The Safety Show that posted on January 10, 2014.
· Using Our Words: The founder of the site reviewed both The Safety Show and One For All positively and hosted for a fan giveaway of product on November 26, 2013.
· Mama411: The founder of Mama411 favorably reviewed The Safety Show on November 25, 2013.
· LA Splash: The 2013 Holiday Gift Guide for Family & Children included the Ruby’s Studio 3 DVD bundle on December 3, 2013.
· Fingerprints Conde Nast: Sam was featured as “Innovator of the Day” as inspired by 10 Halloween Must Haves, which included safety wrist bands and The Safety Show on October 18, 2013.